Mortgage Agents are independently trained professionals licensed to represent and provide you with the best advice for your mortgage needs
A Mortgage Agent’s primary expertise is locating funding for mortgage financing. They know where the best rates can be found, but perhaps more importantly, are also looking at your file from A to Z, and not just from A to B. What’s more, they have the knowledge required to present a proposal for financing to lenders in the best way possible to successfully obtain mortgage financing.
Mortgage Agents Work Hard With You
Licensed Mortgage Agents are not limited in the product they can offer you. Mortgage Agents seek out the best lender package to suit your specific situation, whether it’s with a Chartered Bank, Trust or Insurance Company, Credit Union, or Private Funds.
There is a wide assortment of options and features available to homebuyers today. Shopping around takes a lot of time and effort. The mortgage process within today’s market is very competitive and intimidates many Canadian homebuyers. It pays to work with a mortgage professional who will represent you and ensure the mortgage you get is the one best suited to your desires and needs.
A Few Reasons Why You Want to Work With Us
- We have access to a variety of lenders found today in the market and have a great understanding of the products that these lenders offer.
- We actively monitor each applicant’s file and explore options if new opportunities present itself.
- We examine and understand your file from A to Z, and not just A to B.
- We are your trusted experts at matching you with the best-suited mortgage product.
- We eliminate the rate shopping for you (& tarnished credit!)
- We strictly focus on mortgages and are not juggling multiple hats when it comes down to your finances and investments.
- We save you time and money!
- We have a vested interest in satisfying your needs since we build our business primarily through referrals and repeat business.
Other than rates, how does a Mortgage Agent help me?
In addition to rates, because mortgage-based financing is our primary and only business, we have developed expertise in what type of mortgage financing each lender prefers to pursue. This kind of knowledge not only results in the most favourable rates for each project, but often whether a project is funded at all.
How do Mortgage Agents find the best rates?
Interest rates are always the main concern to borrowers. Due to our daily, frequent contact with lenders, we know which project or home attracts a favorable interest rate from one institution, but a higher rate at another. Some institutions, in fact, will only accept mortgage submissions from licensed mortgage agents.
These rates, and preferences for types of mortgages, can change daily, depending on economic circumstances or based on the size of an institution’s portfolio in a particular type of mortgage. Us, as your trusted mortgage team,know which lender to approach first after reviewing your file in great detail. As a result, mortgage rates and products obtained by agents are usually among the best available at the time of placement.